Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Saturday 1 November 2014

Fcuk body wash and lotion

Hi guys!
As most of you will know I have a slight obsession with soap & glory, I will probably have owned everything by them at some point. And I will continue to love them...but currently they have been replaced in my usual shower routine by fcuk.  I never thought this day would come.
My sister bought me some fcuk things for my birthday, and I have become addicted to the smell! It has vanilla and Oriental tones and I am in love with it!
The body lotion is clear in colour when you pump it into your hand, but looks a bit like a clear cream colour in the bottle. I use three pumps for the whole of my body, and it is so soft to rub all over your body (not a good description but if you use it you will know what I mean) and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and soft.
The lotion is white and I use more of this than the lotion. I use about three pumps on each leg, 2 on my arms and two for everywhere else.  It takes a few minutes to sink into the skin but smells gorgeous and leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft.
I use these every time I go in the shower, but the bottles are lasting a very long time. I'm not sure how much these cost but at the minute I am sure I would think any price is reasonable!
I will probably go back to using soap & glory every day and use these for special occasions or for pamper days as that's what usually happens but for now I am so in love with them!
Have you tried these?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment