Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 30 November 2014

Literature: girl online by zoella

Hi guys!

When I heard Zoella (zoe sugg) had written a book I was very excited to see what it was like!
I will start by talking about the cover, and I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but it was very super cute and very zoella!
The story itself is actually very good, it is very much a chick lit type of story which I love, and it was one of those books where I didn't want to put it down but at the same time I didn't want to read it too fast as I didn't want it to end!
The story is based on a girl who starts writing a blog which becomes quite popular. At the same time, we learn about the girls life and her friends. Some embarrassing things happen to her, and honestly similar things have probably happened to us all at some point so the character is very relatable! But, she ends up being able to go to new York to get away from it all, and there's some love and some drama! I don't want to go into too much detail as I don't want to ruin the story! There was also a meaningful message in the story about what you write online, which I thought was good as it makes you think about your own life and what you write on the Internet. Basically if what you are going to say about someone on the Internet isn't nice and won't make someone happy then why write it? I think this is a very important message and I am sure that both alfie and Zoella have mentioned this on their vlogs in real life so the fact that she managed to work it into her novel was impressive!
I found that it was very predictable in places, especially the ending, but in a good way!
I honestly loved this story so much and I really hope zoella will write a second book soon!!

Well done and congratulations to zoella on her first novel! She should be very proud of herself!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment