Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Saturday 22 November 2014

Lush butter bear

Hi guys!
As I have mentioned before (either in a tweet or blog post) I am loving baths at the minute but haven't had anything to put into the baths so when I went to leeds with my sister I went to lush!
I will be honest here and say I went a bit mad and bought a few things! I got the butter bear, Christmas hedgehog, penguin, Christmas pudding (which is actually a present for my mam) and another one which I can't remember (there was also the green one which I got for hubby as he loves it!!).
So far I have only used the butter bear one. It is in the shape of a bear and is so cute! It smells a bit like vanilla and it is more of a melt than a bomb so there were no bubbles but the bath left my skin feeling so soft.
I put it into the bath while the water was still running and it fizzed a bit while dissolving, the bear is white so the water didn't really change colour at all it just looked a bit more shiny than usual.
I think it was about £3.49 which is quite cheap and it was worth the money I just wish there had been just a few bubbles!

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment