Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Monday 14 July 2014

My mini boots haul

Hi lovelies,
I have also done a video on this :-)

L temporarily lifted my spending ban at the weekend while we were in Sunderland and we were in boots so I had to buy something :-)
We also bought my mam a burts bees hand cream, cuticle cream and lip balm and a vanilla body set but I didn't take any photos before I gave them to her 😯

Firstly I bought the no7 protect and perfect serum, I am not too worried about wrinkles yet but it promises to clear skin too. It was £23.95 I think but we had a voucher to get a fiver off! I haven't really read any reviews about this but I wanted a serum and this is as good as any. I started using it this morning and the only thing I noticed was how much thicker it was than the benefit instant comeback serum (which I want when I have money to spend).

I got the benefit mini box which was £14.50 but we used the points on our boots card to buy it (I persuaded L by saying technically we weren't spending money 😛). I can't wait to try these properly!! I already have a skincare routine in place so I'm in the process of working out where these can fit into it. I have wanted to try these for a while but didn't want to buy the full sized products in case I didn't like them as they are quite expensive. 

Lastly I bought my favourite thing of the whole trip, the soap & glory breakfast scrub. I mentioned on twitter and Instagram how amazing this is. It smells of maple and I am in love with it!! I didn't even want a Scrub, I still have most of the scrub of your life mini that I got at Christmas but I had to have this! I have used it every time I have been in the shower since then as it smells so delicious!! I am hoping they bring out more products with this smell as I will buy them all!!

Have you tried any of these products?

X
Prettyinpeach04

2 comments:

  1. I love S&G scrubs! They smell amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do!! This one is deffo my favourite though! It used to be the original smell but this is so much better 💖

    ReplyDelete