Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Products I want to try

Hi lovelies,
So I'm still on my spending ban 😢 only a month and a half to go 😀 !! But I have already seen the products that I want to buy as soon as I get my £50 that I will be allowed to spend on makeup.
The main thing I want to buy is the chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation as I have seen some good reviews (and fleurdeforce says it's good). I have never tried any chanel foundations before so I'm super excited to try it but if anyone knows if chanel give a sample to try before I buy it please let me know as it is a bit expensive and I'm not sure I will even like it! I was considering getting the benefit hello flawless oxygen foundation but I got a sample of it and honestly I was not impressed at all. I will be doing a review properly but I thought I would explain why I was considering the chanel foundation.

Clinique all about eyes concealer, I have got the erase paste by benefit one but it seems to collect in the lines under my eyes. I got the palest shade and even that makes my eyes look orangey and doesn't really cover the dark circles.

All of the lip balms by benefit, I already have cha cha balm and it is my favourite lip product this year!! I think the others are called posie balm and lolli balm and they look so cute. I genuinely need these all in my life!!

The easiest nudes ever by benefit. I have tried benefit eyeshadow once and loved it.

That's all the products i want for now.

Have you tried any of these? What did you think?

X
@prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment