Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Thursday 24 July 2014

B.right face emulsion and moisture prep

Hi guys!
So I've already done a review on the foaming wash and polish but I am going to review all of the products in the mini box I bought.

This post is about the moisture prep and the face emulsion.
The packaging for these two products are identical, I think that the bottles are super cute and I love having them in my bathroom. Unfortunately the cap of the emulsion broke, I am not even sure how it happened. I didn't drop it and I kept it in the little bag with the other products but when I picked it up a couple of days ago the cap had broken.

The moisture prep I love. I am not really sure how it works, it claims to basically make your skin more receptive to moisturiser. I don't know if it works but I do like the feel of it so I have been using it every day. It doesn't have an overbearing smell like the wash does either ☺
To use this I get a cotton pad and hold it over the top while tipping the bottle so only a very small amount is used as a little does seem to be enough. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin other than it feels softer straight using this. 
I am unsure whether I will purchase the full size of this as I don't know how much it costs and I am not convinced that it works. But I do still have most of the bottle left so I have plenty of time to decide!

The facial emulsion I use on a night time before my clinique moisturiser. It is really runny so be careful when trying to get the product out as it comes out really fast and again you only need a little bit! This does take a few minutes to sink in but when it does my skin feels amazing! it can probably be used alone but I use it under my moisturiser as I have a fear that if I stop I will start to get spots again! This has spf 15 in it which is really good so if u can pour it into different packaging I will probably take this on holiday with me! It says that it is to help with dehydrated skin as you don't always know your skin needs hydrating. It is oil free which is perfect for me! It is said to capture and maintain water on the surface of the skin.  I don't know if it does as I don't know how I would be able to tell but I do love using this just for how it makes my skin feel so I probably will purchase the full size of this.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?

X
Prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment