Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Tuesday 1 July 2014

What to wear to a christening...

Hi lovelies,
I need your help!!
I am going to a christening this weekend and have no idea what to wear for it! I usually wear my go to dress which is gorgeous and peach and floral but I wore it to a wedding that all of my husbands family were at so I can't wear it again.
I normally just decide on the day and go with the flow but there are people that are going to be there that I HAVE to look my best in front of as they don't like me and I want to prove that I am good enough for my hubby (you would think that as we are already married they would accept me but no).
The people involved have tried to split L and I up so many times and I really just want to look amazing.
If anyone has any suggestions as to what to wear please let me know :-)

X
@prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment