Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Friday 4 July 2014

Beauty tag

1▪ What would be the first product you'd grab if your house was on fire?

I would probably grab my foundation as it is the one thing that I wear everyday

2▪ which beauty blogger would you want to do your makeover?

Either @missglamorazzi as she is beautiful and her makeup is always flawless, or Blair fowler @juicystar07 as she has similar skin type to me and knows what makeup works for oily skin. She is always so beautiful and immaculate too.

3▪ which celeb do people think you look like?

I have been told that I look like Rachel Stevens by my fella and his mate but I don't think I do. I have also been told that I look like a woman off a show called firefly but I have never watched it so I am unsure how true this is.

4▪ what beauty product do you save for date night?

Eyeliner. It completes the look and it looks as if I have made an extra effort to look good. As I am married I don't go on 'dates' as such very often but when we do I do go the extra mile.

5▪ which of your guy friends take longer than you to get ready?

My husbands cousin takes about half an hour longer than me to get ready. I usually take between half an hour to an hour to get ready depending on if I am just going to work or if I'm going to town. But he takes so much longer, when we went on holiday he took about an hour and a half not including shower time!!

6▪ if you could create your own makeup product what would it be?

A primer that actually keeps my skin oil free all day and ensured that foundation stays on the face perfectly all day.

7▪ what's your best beauty tip?

Moisturise. I have oily skin and for years I thought that if I moisturised then it would make my skin oilier, but in fact it actually doesn't. Moisturising is a necessity to keep your skin hydrated and young looking and healthy, by not moisturising I was essentially making my skin produce more oil as if it thinks that it is not hydrated it will produce oil. The moisturiser that I swear by is the clinique dramatically different gel.

8▪ what beauty products do you love to splurge on?

Foundation is the main thing that I splurge on. It is what I wear all day every day and I need to know that the foundation I am using is long lasting and good for my skin. Face wash and cleansing products too as you can never take too much care with your face.

9▪ which beauty bloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?

Missglamorazzi as she always has the best hauls and always looks amazing, and fleur de force for the same reason.

10▪ what is your signature scent?

Up until last week I would have said honey by Marc Jacobs but now it is pink honey by Marc Jacobs as it is just as gorgeous but is more summery.

11▪ I am on an endless quest for the perfect...

Foundation.  Yes I am obsessed with foundation but it is the base to the rest of the makeup and if it isn't right then none of it will be.

12▪ how many beauty products does it take to get you ready?

Including moisturiser and serum it takes me 9 or 10 products, but a lot of this is preparing my skin for makeup rather than makeup itself.

13▪ what lipstick/ lipgloss is in your purse right now?

At the minute I am on a night shift so i actually have two in my bag. I have my lip crayon by no7 and cha cha balm by benefit which is the best lip product I've ever tried.

14▪ who is your celebrity beauty icon?

Nicole scherzinger, she is so gorgeous all of the time and I will admit to having a little bit of a girl crush on her.

15▪ name the beauty brand you'd most love to be a spokesperson for?

Benefit as I am in love with their products at the minute and I am loving their new line of b.right products.

16▪ what's your current nail polish?

Barry m silk nail varnish in the lilac colour.

17▪ what is your fave mascara?

No7 exceptional definition mascara, it is so amazing and separates each lash.

18▪ what is your signature scent?

I have two one for the summer and one for the winter. My summer scent is pink honey by Marc Jacobs and my winter scent is honey by Marc Jacobs. They are both gorgeous and remind me of my husband as honey was my wedding present off him.

19▪ I try never to be seen without wearing. ...

Foundation.

20▪ what's one product you would always recommend?

Porfessional by benefit.

Thanks for reading, I tag anyone who wants to do it

X
@prettyinpeach04

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tag. I could NEVER answer #1 :) For me it's like asking a mom to pick which child she would save if there was a fire and she could only take one with her! Dramatic I know ;)

    Thanks for taking part in the chat last night!

    Amanda @ www.amandaniescior.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    I know it was such a hard decision! The more products i buy the more I change my mind as to what I would save!!
    Thank you for commenting it means a lot and the chat was fun :-) I am going to try and take part in more when I can

    X
    Prettyinpeach04

    ReplyDelete