Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Thursday 3 July 2014

Benefit instant comeback serum

I haven't been using this for long but I wanted to do a first impressions post on it. I got a sample of this from the benefit counter in house of fraser and have been using it twice a day since then.
The first thing I noticed was that it smells so gorgeous. To me it smells florally and makes me think of summer which I love especially when I have just worked a really long shift at work and am feeling tired and cranky.
It is a pinky colour (I'm not sure if it appears this colour in the actual bottle but it does in my sample) which is cute, and it is such a lovely texture. It feels really light when I apply it all over my face and not greasy at all.
Since I have been using it I have noticed a difference in my skin already, it seems brighter and there are less blemishes (I had a mini break out just before) but this could be coincidental.
I am planning to keep using it until the sample runs out (as only a small amount of sample is needed I think my sample will last at least another week maybe more) and then I will do another post stating my final thoughts on this product and whether or not I will purchase the full sized product when my spending ban is over.

Have you tried this product? What were your thoughts?

X
@prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment