Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 27 July 2014

July favourites 2014


hi guys!!! This post is super exciting for me as it is my JULY FAVOURITES 2014!!!!

Skincare

the reason I am so excited is that the first product I love this month is the Soap & glory breakfast scrub.  Yes I know, I have been going on about this since I got it but I just love it so much!!! If you don't already know, the breakfast scrub smells of maple, yes, maple! It is so yummy! I have used this every time I have been in the shower since I bought it and my skin has never felt so soft! If you love the smell of maple then this product is for you, especially as it is only £8!

My next skincare favourite is the triple protect and perfect serum for 25+ years by no7.  This claims to make your skin clearer and more radiant in 2 weeks, and it has! It is £23 in Boots but no7 always have offers on so you can usually get it cheaper. I apply it under my moisturiser after cleansing and it leaves the skin feeling soft and looking like your skin but better.

Makeup

This month I have been loving the Clinique chubby stick in Woppin watermelon (free in Glamour magazine).  I did a youtube video mentioning this, and I said that it goes on so smoothly and is so moisturising.  The colour is just the right shade of pink for the summer as I don't usually go for bright colours but this brightens up my makeup without making me look silly.

I also love Cha Cha Balm by Benefit.  it has a peachy/coral tint to it which is perfect for summer makeup and it is moisturising too.  it is a balm so there is only a slight colour to it compared to the cha cha tint which leaves a really bright colour (a bit too much for me).  benefit say you can use the balm by itself or over your favourite lip tints, but as I am only just experimenting with a bit of colour I like to play it safe and use this by itself for now.

Hair

This Is actually a bit of a cheat as I only got it last week but I love it so much! It is the batiste dry shampoo for dark hair, it sprays powder that is brown in colour so that there are no tell tale white stuff in my hair. I only wash my hair once every two days and on the second day my hair does look a bit oily especially in the summer so I thought I would give it a try and I am so glad I did! If you have dark hair and want to try dry shampoo this is perfect!

favourite thing

My favourite thing this month is a candle made by yankee candles and is called baby powder.  I love this smell so much!! One of my favourite smells in the world is baby powder so when I saw this I wanted it so badly, it makes me smile everytime I use it.  The smell of the candle is quite strong but when yyou light it it doesn't really give off too much of a smell, which is nice as it isn't overpowering like other candles can be.

Humans/youtubers

My favourite people this month are the same as last month pretty much, but I have added becky from talkbeckytalk and jim chapman as i love watching their videos and they seem like such lovely people.  I would love to be their friend ( #cringe)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment