Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Saturday 2 August 2014

No7 protect and perfect advanced serum 25+

Hi guys!

I have mentioned this product in my YouTube video and I think in my blog post about my mini haul.
The back of the product says that it takes two weeks to make the skin look more clear and radiant so I didn't want to do a proper review of this until I had been using it for more than two weeks.
The packaging is okay, it is in a white tube with blue writing and a blue cap. The product itself is white and feels quite thick,  i don't know how to describe it other than it seems thicker than a moisturiser.
I use this twice a day, on a morning and a night after I have cleansed my face and used the clinique toner. I use a pea sized amount and apply it all over my face with my fingers. It feels quite creamy to go on, and sinks into the skin really quickly. It leaves my face feeling velvety smooth even before moisturiser.
I have been using this every day since I bought it and it has now been about three weeks since I got it and honestly I can tell the difference. I didn't think my skin was too bad anymore but it seems like it has a more even skin tone,  it looks clearer and it appears more radiant than before.

This is £23.95 from boots but there are always offers on these products so you can usually get them cheaper.

I would recommend this to anyone, it is designed for people aged over 25 but I am only 24 and it works fine for me.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment