Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Wednesday 27 August 2014

B.liv review

Hi guys!
I was sent some products to try by b.liv which is a range of products by cellnique.  I did not pay anything for these products but all opinions are my own.
I should also point out that I also used the clinique three step system throughout this routine as I have been using it for years and know that any reaction whether good or bad that I experience now is down to the other skin care products that I use.
The photos of these products are all at the end of the post as I can't figure out how to put the photos within the post using blogger mobile,  if anyone can  help with this please let me know.

I was sent no spots bye dots blemish clearing gel, shrink and tighten large pore reducing serum and sensitive salvation repair and rescue original Japan silk mask.

The blemish clearing gel is to be used twice a day,  once on a morning and once at night. It is recommended to use one to two pumps,  but I found that one pump was enough.
The gel is clear and not as thick as I thought it was going to be. It also smells amazing! I usually don't like using scented skincare products but this didn't have any negative effects on my skin at all, and even LJ mentioned how nice it smells. It actually made me look forward to using it. I used one pump with my champneys face brush and it left my skin feeling smooth and although I don't get many spots now, the one I did have disappeared really quickly while using this and it reduced the redness on my forehead and cheeks although I am not sure it is meant to.

The pore reducing serum is a lot less thick than the serum I was using, and is also clear. It is also meant to be used twice a day after the gel. I was a bit surprised by the texture of this as I was expecting it to be thick but it worked well. It says to use a pea sized amount and one pump was more than enough for the whole face. It also smells the same as the gel but not as strongly.
I don't have very large pores but the pores I do have seemed visibly reduced.

The silk mask was probably my favourite part of this range. It is meant to be used 2-3 times a week but as I only had 3 I used it once a week. I am used to having face masks that need to be rubbed into the skin and then washed off after a certain  amount of time, but this mask is one that is just lain over the face and left for 20-30 minutes. I loved this as it meant that it was a lot less effort and a lot less messy. The mask was soaked in a serum, which soaks into the skin while the mask is on the face and the excess serum is rubbed into the face after the 30 minutes. This was genuinely a new thing for me to experience, and I did enjoy it.
After about 10 minutes of the mask being on my face, the skin began to feel a bit tingly but in a good way. It felt very cooling and relaxing. It did freak me out a little bit having the excess serum and I will admit that I had to double check the instructions as it felt a bit weird but after using the mask my skin felt amazing.  It felt smooth, and looked so radiant.

Overall I did love this range, and I would recommend it to everyone with skin like mine or with acne prone skin or large pores. Although it is scented, it did not affect my sensitive skin. And my skin looked and felt amazing, which also meant that my makeup went on a lot smoother than usual.

The lovely people at the company have given me a promotion code to give to you lovely people if you want to buy these products. You will get 20% off any product on the site, except for promotions and sets. The code is KLW20 and the website is www.bliv.com

The letter that I got with my samples stated that the products I received (had they been full) would have cost $20. I think this is a very fair price as the samples weren't even quarter full and lasted me about 2 weeks using them twice a day.

If you do try these products please let me know what you thought of them

X

No comments:

Post a Comment