Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Friday 21 November 2014

trying to blog on my new laptop

hi guys!!

Hubby bought me a very early Christmas present and got me a new laptop as I am doing more portfolio work for my job and my old laptop doesn't work.
I have been blogging using my phone since I started this blog and I haven't been able to put photos where I wanted them to be, they all just appear at the end of the post so I am hoping that now I have my laptop I will be able to start blogging properly!!
I can also now add links to posts!!

I will blog very soon with photos and everything :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment