Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Wednesday 29 October 2014

My evening routine updated. ..not a shower night

Hi guys!
So I don't think it has been too long since my last evening routine but it has changed slightly. 

I start by removing my makeup using the clinique take the day off balm (which I have done a review of and have mentioned in a favourites post). This is amazing, and I love using it! I get some of the balm onto my fingers and massage onto my dry face. It feels a bit weird at first but I actually end up liking the feeling! Once I have massaged the balm all over my face including my eyes, I rinse it off using a flannel and warm water.

I then use the soap in the clinique 3 step system and use the clinique purifying cleansing brush as described in my morning routine post. I tend to only use it for 30 seconds on a night time.

I use the clarifying lotion from the 3 step system, which I apply to a clean cotton pad and gently rub over my face. I will be honest and say that if you have sun burn and use this, it can sting slightly which I don't like.

I then apply the clinique serum, which actually soothes the skin if the clarifying lotion has made it sore. I quite like using this, as it is quite a nice texture.

I then apply the clinique eye cream, and the moisturiser from the 3 step system. Once this has had time to sink in, I apply another moisturiser, at the minute I am using the clinique moisture surge. I know this sounds like a lot of moisturiser and I'm sure some people will tell me that it is stupid or bad for my skin but currently I am finding that the dramatically different moisturiser just isn't keeping my skin as hydrated as I would like and I don't like having dry skin. By using the moisture surge, I find that my skin is sufficiently hydrated and is left feeling soft and smooth when I wake up.

I apply the body shop lip butter just before I go to bed as I like to keep my lips hydrated too and this is very moisturising and helps to stop my lips from cracking after a long day working with the air conditioning at work. 

This is working for me at the minute and I love the way my skin is feeling right now.
I realise that nearly everything I use now is from clinique but that wasn't planned!
Do you guys use any of these products?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment