Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Empties October 2014

Hi guys!
Today I am going to be talking about the products that I have used up since my last empties post or video.
Sorry there are no photos the hubby threw the products out!

Benefit bad gal lash mascara
This was a sample size product, and I loved it!! I loved this mascara, it featured in my September favourites post as it made my lashes look so black and gorgeous! I am hoping to repurchase this!

Garnier shampoo
I mentioned this in my previous empties post/video, and in a favourites video. This is the best shampoo that I have used in a very long time! It cleans my hair better than any other shampoo, even when I have loads of dry shampoo in it! And it leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth, and it smells lush! I will probably repurchase this at some point but I did buy another shampoo in the range which is just as good!

Batiste dry shampoo for dark hair
I will admit that I did love this product at first but then it's flaws started to show. It was good for my dark hair as there was no tell tale whiteness in my hair, but if applied to my fringe it transferred the brown to my face! Embarrassing! It also made my hair itch which I didn't like! I'm not sure whether I will repurchase this or not as despite it being itchy it is still a better dry shampoo than the herbal essences one.

Thai lychee candle
I wasn't too impressed with this. It was a present off my mam, and it did smell gorgeous in the tin but unfortunately when it burned it didn't release much scent, and the wick had to be trimmed before each use or it would send sparks flying which was quite dangerous!

Clinique clarifying lotion level 3
This is something that I think I will use forever. It is part of the three step system and lasted me 9 months! I have already repurchased this as I couldn't live without it.

Herbal essences clearly naked dry shampoo
I was very disappointed with this! It sprays on very wet and then dries, and despite its name it doesn't make my hair look less greasy and it also leaves white marks! It didn't itch though which was good, but I would rather have an itchy head and have a dry shampoo that works! Not worth the money even though it was only £1.50.

No7 makeup brush cleaner
I loved this! I'm actually gutted it's ran out and I will definitely purchase it again! I think it's about £7-8 and has lasted me for a good few months.  Before I had this I never really cleaned my brushes, I tried cleaning them with baby shampoo once or twice but that just ruined the brush so I stopped. I never realised how much having clean brushes affected how the makeup was applied before I tried using this, and honestly I am amazed! The brushes stay so soft and apply makeup flawlessly, I would recommend everyone to clean their brushes regularly and I would recommend this product!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment