Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Saturday 26 July 2014

Batiste dry shampoo first impressions


Hi guys!! Hope you are all having a fab day!!
This post is a first impressions post of the Batiste dry shampoo for dark hair. I have only used this once but I was so impressed I wanted to share the love with you all! I will do an updated post once I have used it for a while longer too :-)

Firstly, I am a bit of a dry shampoo virgin! Although I do only wash my hair every two days, I have never used dry shampoo.  I have found that in the winter this doesn't matter as much but in the summer my hair gets a bit oily at the roots on the second day and looks a bit disgusting! I am so jealous of everyone else who doesn't have this problem (if you do then please let me know as right now I am the only one!) there is a girl at work that wahes her hair maybe once a fortnight and hers never looks greasy yet mine does after two days!! #unfair
That same girl uses dry shampoo all of the time though, and so do a few other people that I work with so I thought I would give it a go especially as it has been really hot lately (I would wash my hair every day but L gets a bit narky about it).  I have dark hair, and I have noticed that dry shampoo tends to be white, and I have seen people who use dry shampoo walking about with white powdery patches in their hair and I really didn't want that so when I saw the Batiste dry shampoo for dark hair I just had to have it!! It was £3 in boots for a normal sized can (I'm guessing it's the normal size as it was the only size there) which was cheaper than I was expecting!!
I used it this morning as I am at work today and it was so hot last night so my hair was looking a bit worse for wear. OMG I fell in love!! Straight away my hair looked clean!! And there was no telltale whiteness!! I did have to wash my hands a couple of times though as I got brown powder on them but I didn't mind!
It even made my hair look a bit bouncier which I am not sure if it is meant to but I love it!!!!! This product is my new favourite thing in the whole world!! 4 hours later and my hair still looks fab!!

Thankyou Batiste!!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment