Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Saturday 12 July 2014

My new obsession with soap and glory breakfast scrub

Hi lovelies,
I have neglected this blog a little this week but I have been very busy with work and the house, and then we had to go to Sunderland to see my family which is where I am now. I will try to be better organised in future.

This post.is not a review at all as I have only used this product once but I had to tell everyone about it because it smells.so good!
I was in boots with L looking for presents for my mam and he came across the soap & glory breakfast scrub.  He sniffed it and thought it was awful so made me sniff it and oh my word I fell in love!! It smells of maple and it smells.good enough to eat.
Those of you who regularly read my blog will know that I love the original smell and buy pretty much anything that smells of it but I love the maple smell better. It is amazing and so sweet and I can not describe how much I love it!!
I am hoping that they will bring out the  body butter to match this smell soon as I couldn't see it while in the store but I know that if it exists I want it and I want it  now!

If you love the smell of maple and you like body scrubs go check this one out!!

X
Prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment