Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Friday 20 June 2014

Benefit products I want to try

Hi lovelies,
Since I have started blogging I have come across some really good brands that I didn't really consider using before. One of these is benefit.
I had seen benefit products before I started blogging but I didn't think much of it, but after reading other bloggers reviews about benefit I have started trying it out.
I have previously written about my love for porefessional, and I have ordered the beauty box that's on offer currently but I have made a list of the products I would like to try by them, which hopefully I will be able to buy within the next couple of months:

No comments:

Post a Comment