Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Wednesday 11 June 2014

No7 exceptional definition mascara

Hey lovelies,
I have only been using this mascara for about a week but I am already in love with it!! A few years ago I fell in love with a mascara called one by one which was by maybelline and this is the only mascara I have had since then that has come close to it! The brush is different from other traditional mascara brushes, it has rubber spikes on it (same as the maybelline one) which allows the mascara to be applied to eah individual lash rather than clumping a few together which is why I love it! My eyelashes are naturally dark, long and curled so I don't need to apply much mascara and I never use an eyelash curler as it wouldn't make a difference (I don't know where I got my lashes from, my mams are short and straight!!).  Because of this the only real requirement I have for a mascara is to make it look like I have false eyelashes on without actually wearing any (I have not yet managed to apply them without looking like a drag queen) and this product does that perfectly.  It allows the lash line to look as it if it lined with eyeliner (I wiggle the brush about at the lash line a little bit before brushing it over my lashes), and as each lash is separated from each other it looks amazing.  I can not recommend this mascara enough, although if you have sparse lashes, or short lashes I am not sure how well this product will work, but for me it is my new go to mascara.

I will definately be purchasing the full sized product!

@prettyinpeach04
X

Instagram mackembeauty (haven't changed this yet)
Email prettyinpeach04@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment