Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Wednesday 11 June 2014

First graze box

The graze box is something I have wanted to try for a little while now, and I finally signed up for the free box which came yesterday. I have been so excited for the past week waiting for it to come!
The packaging is cute, it fits through the letterbox which is the point of it , and is completely recyclable which I love!

Each product fits in its own little compartment in the box and are in plastic packaging to keep them safe. I got a booklet explaining what was in my box and giving some information about graze boxes. I was also given some friend codes so if anyone is interested I have one £5 voucher for graze and I have some friend codes so that you can get your 1st 5th and 10th box for free. If anyone is interested get in touch, I will put my email at the bottom and you can also comment on this post or contact me on Twitter.

I got brownie, lemon curd flapjack, Brooklyn bites and cheddar gorge. 

The brownie is split into three small pieces so you don't have to eat it all in go (although I was tempted). It isn't as rich and chocolatey as the brownies I normally have but this is probably a good thing! There is some nuts or seeds on top which added a slightly crunchy feel which I thought was nice. My first try of this I thought was yummy, but after the last piece it did leave a bit of a weird feel in my mouth, as if some of the brownie was stuck to the roof of my mouth. Other than that it was gorgeous and I wouldn't complain if I got this in my box again.

The lemon curd flapjack was amazing!! It is a bit sickly so I couldn't eat the whole thing at once which I guess is why it was split into three. It is so lemony and gorgeous and I really hope I get this again (if I get another box). I love lemon flavoured food so this was the thing I was most looking forward to trying! I honestly can't stress how yummy this is.

The Brooklyn bites are cheesy cashew nuts, pepper pretzels and pumpkin seeds. I wasn't sure what to expect with this but everything was amazing, I have never tried pumpkin seeds before but they are nice and I think they are healthy too. I love cashew nuts anyway but covered in cheese they were just out of this world! The pretzels were nice but not my favourite thing in this pack.

The cheddar gorge was more cheesy cashew nuts (yay!), some cheesy herby biscuit things that tasted a lot like rice cakes, and some bread stick type things. Again I loved the cashew nuts! The other things in this pack weren't amazing but were okay.

Altogether I did love this box and I hope my fella agrees to let me keep subscribing to graze, although at the minute he doesn't want me to :-( I would recommend this box to anyone, although obviously the other products may not be as nice as the ones that I received this time.

@prettyinpeach04
Instagram mackembeauty
Email prettyinpeach04@gmail.com

X

No comments:

Post a Comment