Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Monday 30 June 2014

June favourites

Hey lovelies, I did try to do this as a you tube video but then I got a bit shy so here are my June favourites:

Benefit porefessional; I think everyone is loving this product right now.  It can be used alone or under foundation and it feels so amazing. It minimises the appearance of pores, and it smooths out the skin so creates the perfect base to apply makeup over.

Soap & glory one heck of a blot: I have been raving about this product so much but I love it. It is so cute, and it makes my skin so matte and doesn't remove any of my other makeup which is perfect.

Soap & glory peach party:this is in my favourites because I think it is a really good colour for the summer but it is a little too shimmery so I apply powder over the top of it to reduce the shimmer slightly.  You can build up the colour as required, and can use each triangle of colour separately if you want which I think would be good for contouring and highlighting. 

Garnier ultimate blends shampoo for dry dull hair: I don't actually have dull hair but L bought it as it was in offer and I love it!! It smells so nice and a little goes a long way!  Normally I go through about 6-8 shampoos every month as my hair is so thick so I have to use quite a bit but I have been using this bottle for about 5 weeks and it's still got about quarter of a bottle in it which is amazing!! It makes my hair feel so soft and gorgeous too and even L loves using it. I haven't tried the conditioner yet as L didn't buy it but that is on my to do list.

spa sanctuary hot cloth cleanser: I have done a post about how amazing this product is and I love it so much. I use it whenever I am in the shower and it removes all traces of makeup. It smells so gorgeous and leaves my skin amazingly clean. It is definitely worth a try.

No7 lip crayon and soap &glory sey mother pucker in pink out loud: together these lip products make the perfect colour. It is so girly, summery and gives my lips a gorgeous shine. I don't know what the colour of the No7 crayon is as it has worn off but it is like a darker pink colour.

None beauty favourites:
My favourite TV show: devious maids- it is so interesting and I can't stop watching it.  My sister actually made me watch the first season on skygo and I got hooked. There is so much drama and you get to follow the lives of maids who work for rich people and there are so many secrets and plot twists.  The second season is on now and I love it.

Books: I have just reread the Robert Langdon books by Dan Brown, I love these and if you haven't read them you should. They keep you guessing and there is so many twists in the story lines. I love these so much.

Food: I am addicted to poached eggs right now. I can't get enough of them and the yolk is so yummy when the egg is poached.

That's all for my June favourites, hope you have enjoyed reading.
What are your June favourites? Send me your links on here or on twitter ☺

X
@prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment