Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Thursday 19 June 2014

My favourite summer scent

My favourite scent for the summer is actually a perfume (although the smell of freshly cut grass is a close second despite killing me with Hayfever symptoms).
It is honey by Marc Jacobs.  It isn't a very summery scent but it does remind me of summer every time I wear it as it was an early wedding present off my now husband, and I wore it for our summer wedding last year.
I had never tried Marc Jacobs perfumes before but the bottle was so cute that I instantly fell in love (a cute round bottle with bees attached, very cute and summery).
When I wear it I instantly think of the sun and happy times. Perfect for the summer.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment