Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Soap & glory one heck of a blot


I have been using this powder for a couple of weeks now and I am in love with it, I feel like I have been saying that alot about soap & glory products recently.  Before I get into my reveiw properly I will briefly mention the powder I had before this.
I was using FitMe powder in the lightest colour they had but even this was a bit orangey for me.  I applied it using a large brush to try and prevent myself from looking tangoed, and when I first applied it it looked OK but after an hour or so I guess it oxidised or something as it would go much darker.  It would also cling to any dry patches on my skin, so I was in the situation where without powder I would look shiny but with it it would look cakey.
This is when I saw soap & glory on offer in Boots and purchased the one heck of a blot powder.
The first thing to note is the colour, it is perfect for me!! It is such a nice light colour and doesn't darken as the say wears on.  It also doesn't cling to any dry or oily patches so makes my skin look flawless, and it keeps the shine away for the majority of the day.  After about 8 hours my skin gets a little shiny but one quick application of this and I am good to go!! I have never found a powder that I love as much as this before.
The packaging is cute, it is just a plastic container, but it has a mirror in it that is the size of the container which I love as it means I can apply my powder quickly without having to try and find a mirror somewhere.  I also think it is cute the way that the word powder is raised out of the powder (although mine have worn away a little due to using the powder).
Altogether I would repurchase the powder again, it is amazing and I would go as far as to say it is my 'holy grail' powder (if there is such a thing) and I have never described any product in this way.

Have you tried this powder? What do you think about it?

@prettyinpeach04
X

No comments:

Post a Comment