Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Saturday 28 June 2014

What makes me feel brand new

I have recently heard that Ryman stationary has launched their new website and would like to know what makes people feel brand new.
For me it is buying makeup from a brand I have never tried before. For example when I started using no7 foundation instead of the revlon colorstay that I had used for about 4 years it did make me feel brand new, it is such an amazing feeling. It makes me feel like I can create a whole new persona and be whoever I want to be because I have changed slightly on the outside. It allows me to feel like I can tackle things that I was previously too scared to do because I have tried a whole new brand. Is that weird?

What makes you feel brand new?

Have a look at the ryman new website, you never know you might find just what you have been looking for (stationery wise):
http://www.ryman.co.uk/

@prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment