Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Friday 13 June 2014

Spa sanctuary hot cloth cleanser

I bought this product a couple of years ago when I still lived in Sunderland, and boots had a 3 for 2 offer on spa sanctuary and Dr nick Lowe.  To be honest, I forgot I had it until my fella (L) and I were tidying out one of the spare bedrooms and found it. I recently watched a @juicystar07 video (I admit I am a little obsessed) where she was using a hot cloth cleanser to remove her makeup, so I thought why not give it a go.

The cleanser comes in a white tube, and you get a square muslin cloth with it. You're meant to put the cloth under hot water and hold it to your face to open the pores, but I use this while I'm in the shower so I just skip that step as my pores will already be open with the steam. You then apply the cleanser to your face, it is quite thick and creamy and feels so cool and yummy when you put it on, it also smells amazing (I'm not sure what it actually smells of but I love it). You use the cloth to rub it off in circular motions. Repeated if needed bit I find that all of the makeup comes off the first time and I use my clinical three step afterwards so I don't repeat.
Despite this product claiming to remove all makeup, I did have my doubts until I used it and honestly it does. I have never had a cleanser before that successfully removes all of my makeup in one go so this is a must have product for me!
I use this about four times a week in the shower and I will purchase another tube when this runs out, although it shows no signs of running out anytime soon!

Have you used this product or another hot cloth cleanser?

X
@prettyinpeach04
Instagram prettyinpeach04
Email prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
And now on pinterest as prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment