Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Friday 27 June 2014

Get unready with me shower night

Hi lovelies,
I was meant to post this yesterday but due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to so here it is today :-)
I actually have 2 getting unready routines, one for the night that I am having a shower and one for the night that I'm not. I do only shower every two days except when I am on holiday as I then go swimming everyday so also wash my hair everyday.
This is the routine I use while in the shower.

I always wash my hair first, and at the minute I am using garnier ultimate blends shampoo for dry dull hair.
This shampoo is amazing and only a tiny amount is needed to wash the hair as it lathers up really well. It leaves my hair looking and feeling so clean and smells nice too. It is my favourite shampoo currently so us worth a try if you're looking for a new shampoo. I don't always condition my hair (hear me out, I have really sensitive skin on my scalp and a lot of shampoos and conditioners aggravate it, so I can't use 2 in 1 products and can't even use t-gel products so I do have to be very careful with what I use. When I use a conditioner, even when I don't apply it all the way to the roots my hair either looks so oily or my skin starts to flake. I do rinse my hair really well so I am not sure why it looks so oily but that is why I don't always condition. If anyone knows any really good conditioner that won't do this then please let me know ☺)

After I have washed my hair I shave (in the summer I shave my legs every two days while in the shower, in the winter it is maybe once a week as I don't show my legs off as much). I then use the soap & glory sugar crush.
This smells amazing, I do prefer the original scent but L likes this one better so this is the one that is currently in our shower. It smells citrusy which is why L loves it but it does make me feel so refreshed which I love. I use the soap & glory pouffe thing to wash too as I don't feel as clean if I just wash with my hands.
This is when I move onto my face. I use the spa sanctuary brightening facial hot cloth cleanser. I have done a review of this product and I love it. It is so creamy and smells so nice, but also manages to remove all traces of makeup without a fuss! I try to clean the cloth after I have used it but there is a small amount of makeup on it at the minute so I am going to have to wash it in the washing machine.
After this cleanser I use the clinique 3 step soap, I got the bar rather than the liquid soap as it was recommended by the lady at the counter and so far it has been good. I actually use the cloth from the hot cloth cleanser to wash this off too as it just makes me feel cleaner.
After I get out of the shower I do steps 2 and 3 of the clinique 3 step (I am number 3 for those of you that are interested). I use a cotton pad for step 2 and apply step 3 with my fingers as I feel like it melts into my skin a bit better this way.

I then apply eye cream, which at the minute is benefit it's potent eye cream.

I dry my hair and then I am good to go to sleep.

Do you use any of these products?what is your night time routine?

X
@prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment