Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Friday 13 June 2014

Loreal skin perfection micellar water

I found out about micellar water in other beauty blogs and had to try it! I have tried products like ultrabland by lush before which I haven't liked and so I wasn't expecting much from this.
But, this is so easy to use, I use a cotton pad (in pink, so cute!) to dab it onto my face and eyes and then I use the same pad to wipe it all off. As soon as it comes into contact with the makeup I can see a reaction immediately, my foundation goes from being smooth to all clumped. Apparently the basis of this product is that it contains ions which attract particles in the makeup making it easier to remove.
I love this product at the moment as it does remove every trace of makeup I have on, and doesn't sting my eyes like other products have. It also leaves my skin feeling so soft, and I use the clinique 3 step after so it doesn't leave any residue.
I think a little goes a long way with this, and so this bottle seems like it will last for ages which for £2.89 from body care is a bargain!

Have you tried micellar water?
X

@prettyinpeach04
Instagram prettyinpeach04
Email prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
Pinterest prettyinpeach04
Follow me on bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment