Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Monday 16 June 2014

How blogging affects me

Since I have started blogging properly I have noticed that I do now try and go for more expensive makeup than I normally would have, and even my clothes choice has been affected. When I go clothes shopping now I find myself thinking 'what would my lovely followers think of this' whereas before I never really thought much about whether it was fashionable or in season I just thought about what it looked like and felt like on me
When I'm going about my job during the day I find myself thinking if I had a YouTube channel people might find this interesting.
I read other peoples blogs and watch their channels and write down products and clothes that I need to try whereas before I didn't really have anything to base my decisions on now I have peoples reviews. 
I hope people find my blogs helpful and interesting, as I find other peoples a joy to read.

The person that I think you all know inspired me to want to share my opinions was Blair fowler on @juicystar07, and her sister Elle fowler on @allthatglitters21 but since then there have been a couple of people added to this Ingrid @missglamorazzi and @fleurdeforce.

I will do a post about why I love these people soon.

Please let me know your comments.

@prettyinpeach04
Email prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
Instagram @prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment