Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 22 June 2014

My favourite you tubers

Hi lovelies,
How was everyone's weekend? Hope you all had fun! I thought I would start this week by sharing my favourite you tubers with you all, although I'm not too sure how to create links on blogger mobile but I will try my best!

Juicystar07
This is by a girl (well woman now) called Blair fowler and was actually the first channel I ever subscribed to. She does makeup tutorials and hauls and has another channel to vlog on. I don't know if you have seen her but I love her videos because she always seems so happy and excited about everything and honestly if I am feeling a bit down I watch her videos and cheer right up. She has an infectious personality because she is so bubbly and she takes time to show how to do all of her makeup looks and cleansing routines.
Elle fowler
This is by Blairs sister. She also does videos about makeup, beauty and hauls but she has a different skin type to Blair so does review different products. She has the same infectious bubbly personality that Blair does, and sometimes they do videos together which are so fun! She does apartment tours and I am so in love with her current apartment!!

Fleurdeforce
I only discovered this channel a few weeks ago but I love it! Her and mike are so cute together and she has such a lovely accent. She reviews beauty products and does hauls and room tours, and does videos with other vloggers which are fun to watch. She seems like a really fun person and as a result she makes fun videos.

Miss glamorazzi
again I only discovered this channel recently but at the minute this is actually my favourite one! Ingrid is so pretty but such a lovely person! You can tell she would be an amazing friend. She does beauty videos, hauls, apartment tours and even does some diy projects like making your own decorations and does cooking too. She sometimes does videos with other vloggers especially fleur.  She also explains everything really well and I always want to try the makeup she is reviewing. She has amazing taste in clothes and always looks so immaculate (except in her pjs).

So that's my favourite you tubers of the week, the links I used didn't work :-( sorry!

Let me know what you think of these channels, do you have a different favourite?

X
Prettyinpeach04
Insta prettyinpeach04
Bloglovin prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment