Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Friday 13 June 2014

Benefit porefessional

I got this sample sized porefessional in a benefit box which I mentioned in a previous blog (may have been on mackeminscouselandreviews.blogspot.com) and have been using it ever since.
Firstly, I love the smell! I can't quite describe what it smells like but it is amazing. It is a pale brown/ natural colour and goes on so smoothly. It is meant to reduce the appearance of pores, which it does fantastically, and it also makes my skin feel so smooth and actually a bit powdery which I can't explain, and makes the perfect canvas for the application of makeup. It leaves my makeup flawless all day, which I have never had with a primer before.
It says you can apply this over makeup but I don't think I would, I just apply it over my moisturiser and under foundation. It does suggest to only apply it in problem areas but I do apply it to my entire face.

The full sized version is £24.50 I think but it is worth it and I will be buying it when this sample runs out. I am so in love with this primer it is unreal.

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it?

X
@prettyinpeach04
Instagram prettyinpeach04
Email prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
Pinterest prettyinpeach04
And follow me on bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment