Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Saturday 26 July 2014

Magnitone lucid love

Hi guys!! 💖
How are you all today? Let me know ☺

I have spoken about the champneys brush before but I do go through phases of loving it and hating it! I have started using it again and have fallen in love with it again but I have seen a one I want more!! The magnitone lucid! ! It looks so amazing and even comes in a pink/red colour which is a huuuge bonus with me!!
The thing that I like the most about it (judging my posts other people have written) is that it has two settings and it has a timer! I can't count how many times I have lost count while trying to use the brush I have and end up with aggravated skin! So having a timer would be so good for me! The two settings I think would be fab as I could use it for a deep cleanse maybe once or twice a week which would make my skin look and feel more amazing!
I can't wait until my spending ban is over so that I can buy one!! Plus I think it looks perfect for travelling which is a massive thing for me as at the moment I don't take the brush with me and I travel a little like going home and going to visit friends and stuff! So this would be perfect ☺
Have you tried this product? What did you think about it?

X
Prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment