Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Saturday 26 July 2014

Review- benefit hello flawless oxygen foundation


Hi Guys! Hope you are all having a fab day!!
This post is going to be about the benefit hello flawless oxygen foundation.  I only got a sample of this which did only last three applications so my opinion is based on this.
I was in the palest colour they had, which is pretty usual for me!! The packaging of the actual product is pretty cute, it is a see through plastic bottle so you can see how much product you still have left, and it has a pump which is great as you can control. how much product you are getting.
This foundation doesn't have a noticeable smell (or at least I didn't notice one!) I applied it using my fingers as it was runny compared to the foundations I am used to wearing and I wasn't sure how it would cope with a brush and I didn't want to waste any of the sample.  it was applied over the porefesisonal (also by benefit) and seemed really light comapred to the revlon and n07 ones.
It did blend easily but it was a light coverage which I am not used to, so I was a bit unsure as to whether or not I liked it as I couldnt really tell where I had applied it- as if I was just rubbing the product off my face.  But the second time I applied this I used a bit more and it seemed to work better.  For the first hour or so this foundation looked amazing on my skin, not too matte and not too dewy.  i do tend to go for more matte foundations as I do have oily skin and I feel like dewy fou ndaitons will just make my face look like a sweaty mess, but this didn't.  it actually looked really natural and my face looked brighter than usual.
I wore this for a night shift and when I got to work my colleagues commented on how good my skin looked which they have never done before, and even went as far as to say that I looked too good for a night shift!!
However, after a few hours in the air conditioned lab I couldn't even tell I had applied foundation, and  not in a good way.  It was if the whole product was just drank in by my skin!! I did try it again once more and used the last of the sample but the same thing happened, the product just didn't last long at all.
This may be because I have oily skin so this foundation may work brilliantly for people with normal or dry skin, but it just did not work for me at all.
I was actually a bit gutted as I had such high hopes for this foundation, but I am glad that I managed to get a sample rather than buy the bottle for £26 and hate it.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment