Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Thursday 9 October 2014

Makeup collection- powders, blushers and bronzers

Hi guys!
This is the second part of my makeup collection!
*disclaimer: I am not bragging about anything that I have, I know my makeup collection will be small to some of you and large to some of you (my husband), I bought all of these products myself except for the sample sized ones which were free with another purchase in store. *

Face powders

Collection lasting perfection in fair
I have actually had this for years, but don't really use it much. It is a really good powder though and does keep me matte for ages but seems to darken as the day goes on.

Soap & glory one heck of a blot
This is the powder that I use every day. It keeps my skin matte for a little bit, not all day, but doesn't seem to darken much throughout the day and doesn't look cakey.

Maybelline fit me powder in natural beige
I haven't used this in months but don't want to throw it out. It is a bit too dark for me and seems to look a bit cakey when applied as it seems to cling to any oil or dry skin I have.

Blushers

Maybelline expertwear blush in rose
I love this colour for the winter when my skin is pale. It is such a gorgeous baby pink colour and applies really well.

Revlon highlighting palette in rose glow
This is the blusher I have been using every day. It is shimmery which I don't like much so I apply a powder over the top to counteract the shimmer. The colour is gorgeous, it's quite a bright pink but not too over the top.

Benefit benetint
I haven't used this but I think I got it in the beauty score box. It looks like a very dark red but I think it will look quite nice when applied. If I used it I think it would be in autumn.

Benefit posie tint
I tried to use this a couple of times but I can't figure out how to apply it properly. When applied with my fingers, it seems to rub my foundation off and when I tried to apply it with cotton wool ball as someone suggested it looks better but not quite right. It does last all day though.

Benefit Bella bamba
I got this in the benefit beauty score box and like it. It's quite a dark pink so I think it is good for when I have a tan as the paler pinks won't show up as good.

Bronzers

Benefit hoola
This is quite a dark bronzer but is matte so perfect for contouring. I think everyone has heard of this!

Soap & glory peach party
I'm not quite sure if this counts as a bronzer or a blusher as I have used it for both. It is a pretty peach shimmer colour, and looks gorgeous in the summer. 

That's everything for this post, I hope you have enjoyed it.
What powders, blushers and Bronzers do you use?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment