Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Birthday haul

Hi guys!!
I have just done a video on this so all of the photos I screen shot from that (bad blogger I know but the lighting isn't good and no matter where I put the products the photos looked bad), this is all about the presents I got for my birthday so far.
I am in no way bragging about what I got, I love watching videos and reading posts about birthday presents as it gives me ideas on what to buy people so I thought I would show you all what I have got.
It's not actually my birthday until next week but I won't be seeing my family for it so I got everything early :-)

The GAP hoody I'm wearing was a present, and I love that it is too big for me (it was deliberate). I always wear LJ's hoody as it is massive on me and I am loving over sized hoodies for the colder weather. I just love how this feels and it is so soft!

I got the clinique purifying cleansing system, which I was so happy about because I really wanted it since it came out! It is the new clinique face brush which has 2 types of bristles, white for the cheeks and green for the t-zone. I have done a post about this so I won't go into too much detail but it is amazing! It is quite expensive but worth it!

I got my first ever pair of GHD's which I'm a bit too excited about! They are the v lagoon straighteners and they are a gorgeous blue and green colour! I don't even want to get them out of the box in case I get them dirty because they are so pretty! I am excited to take them in holiday with me though.

I got an fcuk wash bag that you can hang on the back of a door. It has 3 parts to it, there is a zip section at the top, the middle has space for 3 bottles and the bottom is more of a traditional wash bag. It is so lovely to look at and I really needed one as I don't have one! Inside it was body wash, lotion and spray which I won't be taking on holiday with me but I think they will look super cute in my bathroom and they smell so amazing! I literally sprayed my entire body with the body spray as soon as I smelt it! It has hints of vanilla, oriental and floral notes and is just gorgeous!

I got a ted baker makeup brush set, which comes in a super cute case! I love these as they are so soft and pretty, they have a baby pink handle with gold at the top and gold writing. There is a blush brush, stippling brush, eyeshadow brush, lip brush and nail detailer. I can't wait to try these out especially as I needed an eye shadow brush!

I got 2 bourjois nail varnishes, one pink and one peach. They are stunning colours and will be perfect for the summer!

I got a travel perfume spray bottle, you put your favourite perfume in it and carry it about instead of having to carry the actual perfume bottle everywhere.  I have put my pink honey by Marc Jacobs perfume in it, and I think it is such a good idea as I carry my perfume everywhere I go!

I got a boots gift card which I am excited to use!! I will show you guys what I get!

I got 3 yankee candles, I got a big spiced orange candle as it reminds me of Christmas, a Christmas treats candle which I am now obsessed with as it smells so good, and a salted caramel candle which is also amazing and I am currently burning now! I also got the candle holder that the salted caramel candle is currently burning in.

That's everything I have so far and I know how lucky I am to get such amazing presents!

Hope you enjoyed this post.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment