Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Herbal essences clearly naked dry shampoo update

Hi guys!!
So I did a first impressions post on this product on the 26th September 2014, and since then have gone through 2 cans. I say gone through 2, there is still half a can of product in both cans that just won't spray out! This annoyed me so much as there is no other way to get the product out so there's half a can that I can't use! What a waste! It happened to the first can and I thought it was a one off, but when it happened to the second one too I was fuming! Especially as I was away from home for a few days so had to resort to using face powder on my hair!! I was not happy.
The product itself sprays on wet and until it dries you can't really tell if it is working or not, and I was used to the batiste one working immediately I kept spraying my hair thinking that this one wasn't working yet as my hair still looked oily. This ended up wasting product and leaving me with tell tale grey marks in my hair! When it dried it didn't work all that well on my fringe, I'm not entirely sure why as it worked on the rest of my roots.
I do still love the smell of it, and it didn't itch my scalp like the batiste one did, but I just didn't like it.
My first impression was completely wrong and I am a bit gutted about that!

I will never repurchase this and although it was only £1.50 I don't think it's worth the money.
Sorry herbal essences you will have to try harder.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment