Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 2 November 2014

My first time tag

Hi guys!
This is an old tag but I wanted to do it anyway :-)

1) what was your first word?

My first proper word (not counting saying mamamamama) was actually dinner. Apparently I used to sit in my high chair banging my little fork shouting dinner all day!

2) what was your first teddy?

My first teddy was a green/blue bear that my gran gave me when I was born. She was convinced I was going to be a boy!

3) who was your first friend?

Other than my sister my first friend was a girl called tiffany but sadly when we were 3 years old she got ran over and died outside of where we lived.

4) who was your first school crush?

When I was in reception at school I had a bit of a crush on a boy named Marc. We all used to play catchy kiss in the playground and he always used to try to catch me!

5) who was your first kiss?

This depends on what counts as a kiss, when i was 2 years old i kissed a boy called matthew and we were 'boyfriend and girlfriend' for a couple of years. If a peck counts then marc when I was in primary school playing catchy kiss! If it doesn't count then a boy named Dan.

6) who was your first celeb crush?

I actually don't know, maybe nick carter from the backstreet boys or his brother Aaron carter!

7) who was your first boyfriend?

Again this depends on what counts, I had a 'boyfriend' when I was 2 which was Matthew, but I can't remember this but my mam keeps telling me about it.  then marc in primary school which was basically us playing catchy kiss and that's it but my first proper boyfriend was when I was 10 and was a boy named Perry who was a year older than me and kissed another girl when he went to secondary school and I was still in primary school! (although when I first started going out with my now hubby, Perry messaged me on Facebook asking me to go out with him again...after about 7 years of not seeing him! I said no obviously).

8) what was your first job?

Working in a bakery, it was actually not a bad job and I left it to become a lifeguard then worked there again in my final year of uni. I first got a job when I was 16, it was just a weekend job, but my parents wanted me and my sister to earn our own money as soon as we left school so we would learn the value of money. My first full time graduate job is the one I'm in now which is a biomedical scientist.

9) what was your first car?

A brand new volkswagon golf, limestone grey in colour and was the sports version :-)

10) what was your first blog post?

I have deleted it now as it was embarrassing, I think I just introduced myself and said what I was going to blog about.

That's it for the tag, hope you guys have enjoyed it! I tag everyone who wants to do it

X

No comments:

Post a Comment