Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Thursday 7 August 2014

Urban decay de-slick makeup setting spray

Hi guys!

As mentioned in my haul video, I did use this about five or six years ago but when it ran out I didn't repurchase it. I did love it so there is no reason why I didn't buy it again other than I couldn't get it from my local Debenhams. 
I repurchased it now because with the warmer weather I have been getting oily during the day more than usual and was having to apply powder two or three times throughout the day and this was leading to my makeup looking a bit cakey. I remembered using this and thought if I use this I won't need powder as much and so my makeup will look better.
I have been using it every day since I bought it and I love it but I'm not sure it's quite as good as I remember.
The packaging is quite cute, the box is white with silver writing and the bottle is the same. It has a silver lid and under that there is a clear plastic lid.
It doesn't have a smell I don't think which is good as some products I can't use because I hate the smell.  It says to spray this in a t and a c shape over your face after applying your makeup but I apply it after my moisturiser and then again after my makeup has been applied. It does take about 30 Seconds to dry, but it is quite cooling so I actually love it applying it this month as when I am getting ready on a morning it has been really warm lately and this cools my face down. 
I do still have to powder once a day while at work which is an improvement on before, but I think I was hoping that this would make my face stay matte all day which is a bit of a challenge so I can't blame urban decay for there being a slight bit of oil. But what I will say is that when my face was getting shiny before my makeup could transfer to other surfaces from my face, so if I touched my face with my fingers the foundation would rub off but after spraying my face with this setting spray my makeup doesn't rub off anymore.

This is about £20 from urban decay and you can buy it in debenhams (although not the one in Sunderland) and i think it will last a little while as it is still nearly full.
Have you tried anything like this before? Or have you tried this product?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment