Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Dream dots


hi guys!!
I was recently sent a product to try which I am going to review for you now, I did not pay anything for this product but all opinions are my own.

As you guys know I do occasionally get spots, not as much as I used to but I do still get them, and I have tried many spot gels and creams over the years.
If you are anything like me there will have been times when you took your makeup off on a night before bed and noticed a spot forming, or one that has already formed! When this happens I usually go to bed with the knowledge that the next day I will have to apply twice as much makeup to cover it, and if I wear spot gel or cream I know that it will be more noticeable.  Which is why I wanted to try these dots for spots.
Dots for spots are applied overnight, after cleaning your face before bed, and you take it off when you wake up in the morning.  This product states that it is 'A non drying way to help calm, clear and heal spots overnight.' I was excited to try this, but I have to admit that it didn't work as well as I hoped. I think I built up the product in my head so when it didn't make the spot completely disappear after one night I was disappointed. I used a dot for the next two nights and on the third morning the spot had healed remarkably well, and after the second night it was no longer red or painful.
There are 24 dots in one packet, and they cost €14.95 per pack of 24. I'm not sure what that is in English pounds, but there is free shipping worldwide.
If you are like me and don't like applying the gel or cream under makeup during the day, and nothing really works after one night, then this will be perfect for you.
The only thing that I really didn't like about the dots is that it hurt to remove them in the morning, but I think that is because I have a low pain threshold, so it probably wouldn't bother other people.

They have a website www.dreamdotsforspots.com if you guys would like more information, or you can find them on twitter.
Alternatively if anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment