Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 3 August 2014

My night shift makeup

Hi guys!
This is a bit of a different post, I am just going to be describing the makeup I wear for a night shift as it is different to what I wear when I am at work during the day. The reason for this is that on a night I am the only person working in my department and the only other person I see is the one person working in haematology.  I love wearing makeup but I do wear it just to make myself feel better about myself, and I think it makes me look prettier.  On a night shift when no one is going to be seeing me I like to wear a little bit of makeup but I don't see the point in wasting my expensive makeup when I'm not going to be looking in any mirrors or be seen by anyone else.

Last night I wore a very light layer of no7 beautifully matte foundation, a quick sweep of the revlon highlighting palette, one layer of bad gal mascara by benefit and the clinique chubby stick in woppin watermelon. That is literally the only makeup I wore and it actually lasted until 6am without separating or looking oily which is unusual.
I think this amount of makeup looks natural for me and allows me to wear my 'mask' without wasting expensive products.

Do you wear different makeup in different situations?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment