Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 28 September 2014

Clinique exfoliator

Hi guys!
For a while now I have been wanting to try an exfoliator for my face, but as I have sensitive skin I was a bit worried that I wouldn't find one that wouldn't make my skin go crazy. And then I found out that clinique have an exfoliator designed specially for oily skin. For £18 (I think) it was quite expensive, but everyone knows that I have a very deep love for clinique so didn't mind paying it.
The packaging isn't as luxurious as other clinique products but follows the same colour scheme, as it is a green tube with silver writing.  The product itself is white/grey and only a small amount is needed. It is filled with grains which are the exfoliators, and honestly it does hurt my skin a little when I rub the product in but not too much that I will stop using it and I am a bit of a wuss!
After using this product, my skin feels super soft for days, so I only use it twice a week. So far I haven't had any adverse reactions to this, and I do highly recommend it! My makeup has been applying smoother,  but I have noticed that my skin is getting oilier during the day although I can't be sure that it is because of this product.

What exfoliators do you use?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment