Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 7 September 2014

Get ready with me updated

Hi guys!
I thought it would be a good idea to do an updated get ready with me routine.  I am only going to be talking about what I use on my face but obviously I brush my teeth and wash my underarms etc.

Every two days I use the clinique exfoliator for oily skin, I don't use this every day as I think it would be too harsh but any less than that and I'm not too sure of the benefits.
After this, or on the days that I don't use the exfoliator this is the first step, I use the first step of the clinique 3 step system. On the days that I don't exfoliate I use the champneys brush along with the soap, and then rinse off with a damp flannel, I don't use the brush on the days that I use the exfoliator as I think it would be too much for my sensitive skin.
I use the clarifying lotion, and then the moisturiser that are both part of the clinique three step system. 

This is all I do but my skin is so smooth and nice recently that I don't want to change anything. 
After about 5 minutes I apply my makeup primer and leave that while I straighten my hair.

This is my morning routine currently and is a lot less products than I have used in the past.
I have noticed that I have been using everything clinique recently which is weird for me as I tend to use different brands but I am loving my routine atm.

Do you use any of these products?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment