Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Tuesday 2 September 2014

August favourites 2014

Hi guys!
Well it's that time again, time for my monthly favourites!! Can't believe it's September already!

Skincare

Clinique take the day off balm
this is a new product that I bought last month to take my makeup off on a night and I fell in love with it! It comes in a pretty purple tub with a silver lid and is a solid white balm that melts a little when you touch it. Only a small amount is needed and I love it as it takes all of my makeup including the benefit they're real mascara!

B.liv by cellnique wash, serum and mask
I have done a post and a video on this range and I love them all! I won't go into detail here as I did a full review but I love the smell of them and they make my skin smell and look amazing!

Makeup

Smash box primer for oily skin
I also bought this last month, but I like it more than the one I was using previously. It helps to keep my makeup matte for a little bit longer, and makes my skin feel so smooth! Only a pea sized amount is needed.

Nail varnish

Rose hip by Barry m
This is a new purchase and it is such a beautiful colour! It is part of the gelly shine range and is a very very pale pink colour. I actually thought that it was going to be more of a natural colour but it pleasantly surprised me.

General things
TV shows and movies and books

House
I know that this is finished now and has been for a while but I have started watching it from the beginning again and I am addicted! I have seen them all before but I still find myself getting sucked into each case and the underlying story lines!

Wedding night by Sophie kinsella
I have read this before when it first came out but decided that I wanted to read it again as although I have a kindle, every now and again I like to read a real book that I can touch! This story is funny and I couldn't put it down! It is about a woman who goes through a breakup and gets married to someone she had a fling with 15 years previously, her sister and his friend think it's a bad idea and try to stop it from happening. I won't say anything else as I don't want to spoil it but it is so good!

The inbetweeners 2
I loved the first film, and this one is probably just as funny! Even LJ thought it was funny and he claims not to even like the inbetweeners! This one is set in Australia and is such a good film you can't help but laugh out loud!

Candles

Baby powder Yankee candle
I love the smell of baby powder and I love Yankee candles so when I saw this I became obsessed! There was an offer on so we got the biggest candle there was for the price of the small one. It has approximately 90 hours of burning time and although I used it non stop while I was in the house for about 5 days only a small amount from the top has been used. The thing that I love most about Yankee candles is that the whole of the candle melts while burning, not just the middle of it.

@prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment