Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Tuesday 16 September 2014

First impressions Friday

Hi guys!
As well as sample sunday, I am also going to be starting a first impressions friday for those products that I buy rather than get a sample of.  I will be doing a first impressions post the first time I try the product and then doing a full updated review after I have used the product for a few weeks.

The first product I am going to do a first impressions post on is the herbal essences nearly naked dry shampoo.
I loved the batiste dry shampoo for dark hair, but I found that it made my scalp very itchy! Constantly itching my head all day is not a look I want to be going for so I thought I would give this one a try.  It claims to be invisible, which I was actually quite excited about!
I used it for the first time on saturday, and the first thing that I noticed was how difficult it is to spray.  I am probably just being very weak, but it took both hands to get the button to press down, this made it very difficult to spray it where I wanted it.  I ended up just spraying the front of my hair rather than the back too as I couldn't reach there with both hands, and even after a few sprays I couldn't spray it with just one hand.  I am hoping this is going to ease up a little bit or I am not going to use this very often.
The second thing that I noticed was the smell.  Oh my word it smells gorgeous! It's perfumey but in a good way, everytime the wind (or air con) blew my hair I was getting a waft of the smell and it was so lovely!! I actually am very impressed with it for that reason.
The product itself did actually come out invisible, so there were no telltale white marks in my hair, and no telltale brown marks on my face!!It seemed to work really quickly and my hair looked less greasy immediately.

Overall, I do love this product but I wish that it was easier to spray!!
Will update soon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment