Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Thursday 11 September 2014

Shower routine before interview

Hi guys!
As you know I love the soap & glory breakfast scrub and have used it every day for the past month or so, but I have a very important interview tomorrow and so I wanted to make sure that I smelled amazing! I thought I would do a quick.post as to what products I used for my pre interview shower.

I started by using the garnier ultimate blends shampoo and conditioner with argan oils and camellia oil as they are amazing and leave my hair silky and smooth! They also smell pretty nice too!

I leave the conditioner in my hair while I wash my face and body. I used the scrub of your life and clean on me, both by soap & glory as I love the smell and I think it smells more fresh than the breakfast scrub, and more like a good interview smell!
I used sanctuary hot cloth cleanser on my face as I want to use it all up before I start the liz earle one properly. I used a pink flannel from primark to wash it off as the cloth that came with it is being washed.
For the first time in ages I used a body butter after the shower and I used soap & glory the righteous butter as it smells like the clean on me shower gel and smells so gorgeous!

I tried to keep the scents all the same so that none were competing with each other and there wouldn't be any weird combination of smells!

do you do anything different to your shower routine when you have a big day?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment