Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Trying out mascaras

Hi guys!
Mascaras are one of the things that I do change all of the time in my makeup routine.  I get drawn into adverts that offer extra volume and I will admit that I do buy the most hyped up mascaras. That Is why I love getting mascara samples as it means I get to try different mascaras without having to pay the price. I have recently used 3 sample sized mascaras so I thought I would do a little mini review on them

No7 exceptional definition mascara
This was actually my favourite mascara that I tried. A while ago I fell in love with the maybelline one by one mascara, I loved everything about it, especially the brush and the no7 mascara brush is the same. It isn't the same as normal mascara brushes, it has little rubber bristles which allow it to separate every lash and coat them individually. I love this look and I am actually considering buying the full version of this. It doesn't make my lashes look much thicker than they already are but it does make them look very defined and gorgeous.

Benefit bad gal lash
I liked this mascara but I wasn't in love with it. It was very black when I applied it which I love, but it didn't make my lashes have more volume and I did have to apply two coats of it before I was happy with the look. It did clump slightly and I had to separate the lashes myself but overall it wasn't a bad mascara

Benefit they're real mascara
This was my second favourite. It is waterproof (and is actually very difficult to remove even with makeup remover) and it managed to make my lashes extra voluminous while staying on through everything. I wore this mascara mostly when I was on a night shift as I knew that even when I rub my eyes it doesn't smudge or anything so was perfect for me! It gave a little bit of length but as my lashes are naturally long and curly anyway this isn't something I really go out of my way to look for in a mascara. I think I might purchase the full size of this too as it is very good for when it rains or I'm on nights.

Have you tried these mascaras? What did you think of them?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment