Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Thursday 25 September 2014

First impressions Friday: body shop lip butter

Hi guys!
I have only used this product once so far (only bought it yesterday) but I have decided to start doing a first impressions series.
I have had quite dry lips recently because of the air con at work and I decided that vaseline just wasn't working for me. I was given (by a person not a company) 3 lip butters from the body shop as they were on 3 for 2 and as I love coconut I thought I would try that one first.
It is solid but I used my ring finger to apply it and as soon as I started to rub the product it started to melt onto my finger.
It spread onto my lips evenly and smoothly, and unusually for me it lasted for a couple of hours on my lips. It instantly moisturised my lips and wasn't sticky or too thick, it has just the right consistency.
I was disappointed with the taste as it didn't really taste of coconut but has a very strong coconut smell.

I look forward to keep using this product and will do a full review once I've used it regularly.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment