Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 7 September 2014

Get unready with me..not a shower night

Hi guys!
My morning and evening routines have recently changed so this is the most up to date routine!

Firstly, I use clinique take the day off balm to take my makeup off. I use a small amount and rub it lightly all over my face and eyes (I tend to get panda eyes at this part), then I use a damp flannel to wipe it off. I am actually very impressed with how much makeup this removes as even the hot cloth cleanser doesn't remove all of my mascara like this does.
I then use the clinique three step system. Unlike on a morning, I use a flannel to rinse this off rather than the champneys brush as I don't like to overuse it. I pat my face dry and then use the second step of the three step system which is the clarifying lotion.
I then use the moisturising gel. If I have the no7 advanced protect and prevent serum I will apply this before the moisturiser but I ran out of this a few days ago and haven't got round to purchasing a new one yet.

This is all I do on a night time now. It may still seem like a lot but it's actually not very many products and I am happy with it. My skin has never been so good and I have actually been confident enough to be in the house without wearing makeup lately.

What do you do for a night time routine?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment