Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 28 September 2014

Mini boots haul

Hi guys!
I had to go pick fifa 15 up on Friday so while I was there I thought I would treat myself to something from boots as a reward for being a nice person.

Firstly I got collection concealer, I have heard so many good things about this and just had to give it a go! I picked the palest colour as I want it for under my eyes and wanted one a little paler than my skin so it would highlighted too.

Soap & glory had a buy one get one half price offer on, so after a lot of deliberation I chose a lipstick in the colour barely there pink which smells of vanilla and looks amazing. And I also got the nude eye palette as I have been wanting some more nude eye shadows for a while now.

I don't have any eye shadow brushes so I bought a no7 one as there were no real techniques one. (I'm actually regretting this purchase now as I've used it and hate it).

I had another visit to boots on Sunday and bought three maybelline colour tattoo eye shadows in on and on bronze, rose pink and a gold one.

I am super excited to try all of these products (except for the no7 brush)!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment