Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Friday 26 September 2014

September favourites 2014

Hi guys!
This may be a slightly longer post than usual!

Makeup

Chanel perfection lumiere foundation

I have been loving this foundation for the past couple of months, so thought it deserved a place in my favourites post. It has a gorgeous bottle with a pump (I hate when foundations come without pumps!), and is so easy to apply. I use the real technique buffing brush to apply it. It has a medium coverage which is a lighter coverage than I usually go for but it looks amazing and flawless, and is especially good for the warmer weather. It also smells gorgeous too!

Urban decay de-slick makeup setting spray

I have used this everyday since I purchased it and while it isn't as good as what I remember it to be, it is still pretty amazing! It doesn't keep my skin oil free all day but it does help, and although I still get a little oily, the makeup itself stays in place all day which is amazing.

Benefit they're real mascara

This is only a sample size but this is one of my favourite mascaras! It separates every lash and coats them individually.  It stays on all day and is acually quite difficult to remove which is great for when it is raining or when I'm tired as no one likes a panda eye!

Revlon highlighting palette in rose glow

As you can tell I love this! I have hit pan and it's a bit upsetting for me! I love the clour that this product gives, it is a very girly pink and gives a subtle shimmer. It is buildable but I like it to be more subtle than that.

Benefit stay don't stray eye primer

This is also a sample sized product. I have only tried a couple of eye primers but this one is the best. Only a small amount is needed and it keeps eye shadow in place all day (well for 8 hours while I'm on a normal shift anyway). It is nude colour so it doesn't affect the colour of the eye shadows being applied like some primers do, and I also sometimes use it under my eyes to cover the dark circles a little bit

Real techniques makeup brushes

I actually bought these brushes before I started blogging and before I really got into reading blogs just because I saw them in boots and needed some makeup brushes. After first use I fell in love with the three in the picture above. I don't like the flat foundation brush, I'm not really sure why but my makeup just doesn't apply right if I use this brush. The other brushes though are so soft and everything looks so flawless when I use these!

Nail care

Barry M gelly shine in blueberry

This isn't a very autumny colour but I love it anyway! It is such a gorgeous colour of blue and is super shiny. It doesn't chip easily and it lasts for about a week on my nails which is fab. I think it would look perfect with a tan!

Skincare

Clinique exfoliator

I use this twice a week and it leaves my skin so smooth! It is a little bit painful to rub into my skin but I think that is because I'm a wuss! It has grains in it that gets rid of all of the dead skin and dry skin on my face. This one is actually designed for oilier skins and although I haven't noticed a difference in the oiliness of my skin I have noticed that for days after use my skin stays so soft and makes it so much easier to put makeup on.

Liz earle cleanse and polish

I love this product so much! It is less thick than the cleanser I was using previous to this but it works even better! I use one pump of this and it works on my whole face and my eyes. It removes all of my makeup including waterproof mascara, and leaves my skin feeling super soft! The cloths that come with it are fab too, they soften when wet and look so pretty.

Food

Bacon and brie panini

Oh my word! There is a shop near to where I work that have started to do sandwiches and paninis and after trying this one I fell in love! The brie melts just the right amount and they add cranberry sauce to it, which I didn't think I'd like but is actually amazing. I would genuinely live on these if I could!

Options mellow dreamy white hot chocolate

I love this! It tastes of melted white chocolate which I love and I did drink this everyday for about a month and a half, and now I drink it when I want a little treat for myself as it is very decadent.

TV shows

Big rich Texas

I hadn't realised that this show was back on, but once I realised it was I became addicted again! I love the arguments and the drama! And it makes me really want to visit Texas! The women are so funny and they live so differently to the way I live! It's nice to see how the rich people live.

King of Queens

This is actually a relatively new discovery to me, I know that it has been around for ages and may possibly have ended now, but I didn't start watching it until a few months ago. I actually watch it while I'm getting ready on a morning as it is on channel 4 and I love it! It's so funny and the characters are quite relatable, I love the story lines and the underlying humour, it is a very amusing and interesting show which draws me in every time!

That's it for my favourites this month, sorry the post was so long and the photos were not the best quality, my camera wasn't working very well!
I hope you have enjoyed this, and please let me know what you have been enjoying this month and what your opinions are of these products.

X

@prettyinpeach04

No comments:

Post a Comment