Hi guys, this blog is primarily a beauty blog, hope you all enjoy it!
This is a PR friendly blog but unless stated I have bought all products myself. All opinions are my own.

Follow me on bloglovin ☺
Email me at prettyinpeach04@gmail.com
X

Sunday 7 September 2014

No7 pedicure set

Hi guys!
Just before the start of the summer I realised that my feet were embarrassing. I had dried skin all over them, on the soles, on the heels and even along the side! Nothing was working, I applied foot cream (soap & glory heel genius) and the skin wasn't getting any better. Until LJ bought me a pedicure set.
It's amazing! It is hand held and battery operated, and has four different heads. One is a pumice stone, two are used for filing and one is a buffer. After just two uses of this (while my skin was soft after being in the shower) my feet were amazing.  The difference was both shocking and impressive! I use it once a week now and my feet are the best they have ever been! (Although I do also use soap and glory breakfast scrub on them while in the shower which probably also helped).
I can't recommend this product enough and I know that without it my feet would have been too embarrassing to be on show! I have been able to wear sandals and flip flops this summer thanks to no7!

Have you tried this product or something similar?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment